Living in Harmony with Winter: Recharge & Restore
Winter brings colder temperatures, as well as greater risks for catching the flu and other illnesses. Even if you live in warmer climates, the temperatures tend to drop, signaling your body that it is time to rebuild. The overall theme of the season is about warming your outside as much as possible so your internal systems can rebuild and repair.
Throughout the course, you will
- Learn how to warm your body beyond just wearing a coat, scarf, and mittens.
- Experience the power of specially designed winter qigong sequences that boost immunity.
- Discover acupressure massage sequences to warm the body and reduce the bite of winter cold.
- Explore moxibustion and other body warming techniques and why they're so critical for your health during the winter.
- Learn meditation techniques to ground your yin energy, balance your emotions and help you heal your body.
- Create nourishing soups and other recipes that boost your vitality.
- Prepare immune boosting Chinese medicine food-based tea remedies to fight viruses and colds.
- Improve your overall health, radiance, circulation and qi.
Here's what's included
- 20 Self-paced lessons: Learn from engaging and easy to follow videos that allow you to work through the content at your own pace.
- Email support: Email any questions or problems and will be there to support you.
Free gift: A 30-day creative bullet journal to keep you on track with your winter wellness activities Value $12.99
- Suitable for all fitness levels
Really enjoyed the daily movement schedules. I liked that I had a choice between doing the minimum and then if I wanted to challenge myself more I could do the extra movements of the day. ~B.K., Georgia
Appreciate that everything is recorded as I was not able to participate in many of the live classes this time. Looking forward to completing what I have missed. ~M.H., New York
Thank you Juli for sharing your TCM knowledge through life's changes, and alongside our challenges, giving us support, compassion and encouragement to grow through this crazy pandemic time! ~E.L., Washington