Masks ship from Colorado!
These KF94 masks are individually wrapped and have passed FDA standards and meet CE Certification standards EN 149.2001 +A1 2009 and have KN95 GB262-2006 certification. Copies of the certificate is in the product images.
- 5 masks included with your order, one each of pink, black, green, orange, and blue
- Provides 360 degree protection and comfortable breathing zone
- KF94 Korean design feels like a better fit and more comfortable on the nose for many people.
- 5 layers of protection including an electrostatic filter (see photos below)
- High quality elastic ear band makes the mask easy to wear and comfortable, without slippage
- Individually wrapped
Teachers can deduct the cost of PPE supplies on their tax return. Read more here.
- Intended for use as a General Use Mask Only, Not Approved for use by Medical Professionals
- Face-to-Mask Sealing Edge Design Minimizes Inhaled Air Leakage at the Edges
- Provides ≥95% Filtration Level with a Particle Size of 0.3 Microns
- Adjustable Nose Piece and Elastic Ear Loop for Tight Fit
- The masks are reusable and can be used for 2-3 days (up to 72 hours)
- A mask should NOT be reused if they have any chance of droplets having landed on them
- A mask should NOT be reused if you have touched it with unwashed hands, it has been put on or removed improperly, or it was placed on a contaminated surface
Not sure whether you should wear a mask? Learn more about masks and mask safety here.
Specific Product Information
- Product Name: KF94 high efficiency filter mask design
- Materials: Non-Woven Fabric, KN95 Filter Material
- Executive Standard: National Standard GB2626-2006 KN95 Level
- Scope of Application: It can be used to prevent industrial dust, spray, fog, daily travel, etc.
- Please try on your mask and check its tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- When you feel that the respiratory resistance increases, or the mask is contaminated by droplets of any kind, it should be replaced immediately.
- This mask should not be refitted or cleaned
- This mask does not produce oxygen and cannot be used in an environment with oxygen concentration lower than 17%. It can only be used in a well ventilated area
- Normal temperature storage, relative humidity not more than 80%.
- Should not be exposed fire, rain, acid, alkali, or avoid direct sunlight
- Storage Life 3 years
- This mask can’t protect against harmful gas or steam
- It doesn’t produce oxygen and can’t be used in anoxic environment
- It can’t be used in oil mist environment
- Avoid sharp corners when bending nose clip and put fingers on the inside of the nose clip when folding mask.
These masks fit so comfortably and are easy to wear for long periods of time when I'm teaching in the classroom. I feel safe because of the snug fit.