Welcome to Radiant Shenti's Winter Movement Challenge
A Radical yet simple way to exercise that will change your life!
What is the challenge?
The Winter Movement Challenge is movement program based on the ancient healing wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine. In this uplifting program, you'll:
- Boost you immunity to fight viruses and colds
- Strengthen your body by moving more every day
- Improve your health and radiance
- Positively charge your emotions
- Focus on self-care
Here's what you'll get:
- A beautiful paperback WELLNESS JOURNAL to keep you motivated.
- Access to Radiant Shenti's private and public libraries of movement and meditation VIDEOS. Learn and relearn at your own pace.
Immunity boosting recipes created especially to keep you healthy in the winter.
- Lessons on the ancient and modern Chinese practice of moxibustion or moxa.
- Specially designed Qigong video lessons from qigong master teacher James Saper.
- Lifetime access to all course materials.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to warm your body beyond just wearing a coat, scarf, and mittens
- Experience the power of specially designed winter qigong sequences that boost immunity
- Discover acupressure massage sequences to warm the body and reduce the bite of winter cold
- Explore moxibustion and other body warming techniques and why they're so critical for your health during the winter
- Learn meditation techniques to ground your yin energy, balance your emotions and help you heal your body
- Create nourishing soups and other recipes that boost your vitality
- Prepare immune boosting Chinese medicine food-based tea remedies to fight viruses and colds
- Improve your overall health, radiance, circulation and qi
The challenge is suitable for all levels of fitness.
This program will infuse fun, health, and new energy into your life. Join the movement!
I came away with so much more than I expected. I imagined I’d learn a few new calisthenics I could do at my desk a couple of times a day to supplement the hard core workout I should be doing after work. Instead, I learned how easy it is to move throughout the day (even though I have a desk job) and that little bits of movement really do add up. Maybe the biggest accomplishment has been that I no longer feel guilty about not being able (or even wanting) to keep up the no-pain-no-gain exercise routines that ultimately created more stress in my life. I’m now beginning to remember how much I used to truly enjoy moving my body for no other reason than just because it feels good. Thank you! ~C.N.
I would like to thank you for everything you've included in the course. It's very much what I need to accomplish my health goals. So much is explained and I truly need the movement exercises to loosen up my body. ~L.L.
From doing qigong, my energy is flowing in a new way and I am finally able to let go of what I no longer need and release the thoughts that were the source of my neck and head pain. I am grateful for the peace I feel knowing I have overcome a lifetime of anxiety and anger for assuming responsibility for the pain of others. ~E.L.
I always feel that I have to push myself, work up a big sweat when that is really not anywhere in my comfort level. I’ve always done a slow and steady form of exercise and thank you for confirming that that was a good thing to do! ~P.E.