Palo Santo Wood Comb - Our handcrafted palo santo wood combs will nourish your hair and scalp, while you comb away tension and toxins.
Palo santo wood can be used in many ways. Some people burn the wood for smudging and as an incense, others use wood chips and oils for aromatherapy.
Do you want to know how to use palo santo wood in an easier way? Combing is a powerful method to have all the benefits of palo santo wood without smoke and messy oils.
When you comb with palo santo wood you are releasing toxins as you comb. You can feel toxins and stress whisked away from your scalp and hair with each stroke.
Special properties of palo santo wood from recent research
- Eases stress
- Reduces anxiety
- Cleanses the body and mind
- Eliminates toxins
This hardwood comb can massage your scalp to stimulate and release natural oils throughout your hair and to calm the mind. Unlike plastic, palo santo wood is anti-static and instead of scraping, the soft teeth gently massage your scalp.
Size: approximately 7.75 in x 2.2 in x 0.51 in (may vary because the combs are handmade)
- A natural palo santo wood comb with handle
- Extra thickness for handheld comfort and durability
- Ideal for all hair types, men or women
- Rounded teeth to ensure smooth and comfortable combing
- Improves blood circulation and leads to a healthy scalp and hair
- Great at detangling knots
- Handmade from a single piece of hardwood
- Each comb comes with a protective brocade bag
Note: Each handmade comb has an unique pattern of color grain variation.
- Increased energy
- Greater mental acuity
- “Wakes up” the brain in the morning
- Improves visual acuity
- Calms the body before sleep
- Calms the spirit
- Regulates the meridians
- Relaxes the neck muscles
- Prevents colds
- Clears sinuses
- Lowers blood pressure
- Relieves headache
- Stimulates the hair follicles
- Improves the strength and health of the hair
This comb has a great feel in my hand and is really high quality.
This is a beautiful comb. Holding the beads while combing is very relaxing. No static, no pulling, just right. I would highly recommend getting one!