Masks ship from Colorado!
These kids' KN95 masks are individually wrapped and have passed FDA standards, as well as CE Certification standards EN 149.2001 +A1 2009 and have KN95 GB262-2006 certification. Copies of the certificate is in the product images.
They provide the same protection as the adult KN95 masks. Perfect to keep kids safe at school and comfortable all day long. Five layers of protection including an electrostatic filter. High quality elastic ear band makes the mask easy to wear & comfortable, with no slipping.
- Fit children ages 3-9 and adults with very small faces
- Provides 360 degree protection and comfortable breathing zone
- Flexible soft metal nose clip provides a 3D contoured, custom fit with secure seal
- 5 layers of protection including an electrostatic filter (see photos below)
- High quality elastic ear band makes the mask easy to wear and comfortable, without slippage
Teachers can deduct the cost of PPE supplies on their tax return. Read more here.
It's great to have these masks on hand for your classroom when students forget their mask.
- Intended for use as a General Use Mask Only, Not Approved for use by Medical Professionals
- Face-to-Mask Sealing Edge Design Minimizes Inhaled Air Leakage at the Edges
- Provides ≥95% Filtration Level with a Particle Size of 0.3 Microns
- Adjustable Nose Piece and Elastic Ear Loop for Tight Fit
- Available in white
- The masks are reusable.
- A mask should NOT be reused if it has any chance of droplets having landed on it.
- A mask should NOT be reused if you have touched it with unwashed hands, it has been put on or removed improperly, or it was placed on a contaminated surface.
Not sure whether you should wear a mask? Learn more about masks and mask safety here.
Specific Product Information
- Product Name: HL-0114 folding KN95 high efficiency filter mask
- Materials: Non-Woven Fabric, KN95 Filter Material
- Executive Standard: National Standard GB2626-2006 KN95 Level
- Scope of Application: It can be used to prevent industrial dust, spray, fog, daily travel, etc.
- Please try on your mask and check its tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- When you feel that the respiratory resistance increases, or the mask is contaminated by droplets of any kind, it should be replaced immediately.
- This mask should not be refitted or cleaned
- This mask does not produce oxygen and cannot be used in an environment with oxygen concentration lower than 17%. It can only be used in a well ventilated area
- Normal temperature storage, relative humidity not more than 80%.
- Should not be exposed fire, rain, acid, alkali, or avoid direct sunlight
- Storage Life 3 years
- This mask can’t protect against harmful gas or steam
- It doesn’t produce oxygen and can’t be used in anoxic environment
- It can’t be used in oil mist environment
- Avoid sharp corners when bending nose clip and put fingers on the inside of the nose clip when folding mask.
They are wonderful and keep my grandchildren safe . They are also the only store in America that sells this caliber mask for kids.