Note: You can pay with a credit card during checkout.
Rose Jasmine tea is made of green tea scented and blended with fresh jasmine and rose petals. The green tea leaves blend with the wonderful Jasmine and Rose floral aroma for a calming yet invigorating effect. No oils or artificial products are used in Radiant Shenti's teas.
The exotic floral scent of night–blooming Jasmine is uplifting and soothing and is used as an anti-depressant in herbal medicine. Rosebuds are used to ease nervous tension and stress, and have a calming effect on the mind. This combination works together to enhance the light, subtle flavor of the tea leaves. This tea brews into a golden liquor with a very soothing fragrance, and is perfect before, during, or after a stressful day.
When steeped the tea has a strong rose aroma with a very light peach color hue. The taste is mild with a smooth floral aftertaste.
Just as you can tell the difference when vanilla ice cream is made with 100% vanilla extract. The same is true with jasmine tea. Unlike the artificially flavored jasmine teas served at most restaurants, you can taste, smell, and feel all of the character of our authentic jasmine rose tea.
Origin: Fujian Province, China
Flavor: sweet, nutty, vegetal, buttery, floral
Temperature: 160°F - 180°F
- Caffeine: 25 mg per cup
Weight: 100 grams (.4 oz) per package
- Makes: 25-35 cups
- Price per cup: $1.40
Research out of Asia shows that jasmine rose tea has the power to:
- comfort the stomach and liver
- reduce toxins in the body
- smooth intestinal tract
- ease your nervous system
- adjust the secretion of hormones
- support weight loss
- keep the skin supple and young looking.
Jasmine rose tea, with green tea, is famous for its fresh and long-lasting fragrance, mellow taste, bright and green-yellow soup.
- Exotic floral scent of night-blooming Jasmine is uplifting and soothing
- Delicate and subtle flavor of the green tea leaves
- Sweet, nutty, vegetal, buttery, swampy
- Green: asparagus, beany, Brussels sprout, celery, parsley, spinach, green beans, and green herb-like
- Sweet floral aroma
- Exotic aroma of night blooming jasmine, transports you to the fields of jasmine flowers.
How to Brew
Measure out the quantity of leaves you want to steep, about 1 1/2 teaspoons. Rinse the leaves with water at 160-180°F .
To rinse your Jasmine Rose tea green tea, place the tea leaves in a brewing vessel, pour near-boiling water over them and then quickly discard the water.
After you've rinsed your tea, you are ready for the next steps:
- Steep for about 3-5 minutes, choosing more or less time depending on the desired concentration.
- As a rough guide, the hotter the water or the greater the amount of leaves used, the shorter the steeping time should be.
- Each batch may be infused 3 or more times.
I love Jasmine Rose Tea from Radiant Shanti. It has such a refreshing taste with a real Jasmine flower fragrance. These organic Jasmine pearls unravel into whole leaves. If you love Jasmine, you will love this high-quality tea from Radiant Shanti!