Masks ship from Colorado!
This gray KN95 mask has passed FDA standards, as well as CE Certification standards EN 149.2001 +A1 2009 and have KN95 GB262-2006 certification. Copies of the certification and testing certificates are in the product images.
- Provides 360 degree protection and comfortable breathing zone
- Flexible soft metal nose clip provides a 3D contoured, custom fit with secure seal
- 5 layers of protection including an electrostatic filter (see photos below)
- High quality elastic ear band makes the mask easy to wear and comfortable, without slippage
- Has a carbon layer to reduce odors
- Individually wrapped
- Respirator makes the masks cooler. NOTE: While no germs can get inside your mask, if you are sick, you can get others sick. These masks are meant for people working away from others who still have to wear a mask at all times.
Teachers can deduct the cost of PPE supplies on their tax return. Read more here.
The KN95 masks keep YOU safe, by preventing 95% of all liquid and oil droplets from penetrating the protective barrier!
With a filtration efficiency of more than 95%, these KN95 Respiratory Masks are a great choice for use on airplanes, grocery stores, restaurants, schools, and other public spaces.Instructions
- Please try on your mask and check its tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- When you feel that the respiratory resistance increases, or the mask is contaminated by droplets of any kind, it should be replaced immediately.
- This mask should not be refitted or cleaned
- This mask does not produce oxygen and cannot be used in an environment with oxygen concentration lower than 17%. It can only be used in a well ventilated area
- Normal temperature storage, relative humidity not more than 80%.
- Should not be exposed fire, rain, acid, alkali, or avoid direct sunlight
- Storage Life 3 years
- This mask can’t protect against harmful gas or steam
- It doesn’t produce oxygen and can’t be used in anoxic environment
- It can’t be used in oil mist environment
- Avoid sharp corners when bending nose clip and put fingers on the inside of the nose clip when folding mask.