Masks ship from Colorado!
These KF94 masks are individually wrapped and FDA and CE certified, standards EN 149.2001 +A1 2009 and have GB262-2006 certification. A photo of the certificate is in the product images.
- 10 masks included with your order
- Provides 360 degree protection and comfortable breathing zone
- KF94 Korean design feels like a better fit and more comfortable on the nose for many people.
- 5 layers of protection including an electrostatic filter (see photos below)
- High quality elastic ear band makes the mask easy to wear and comfortable, without slippage
- Individually wrapped
Teachers can deduct the cost of PPE supplies on their tax return. Read more here.
- Intended for use as a General Use Mask Only, Not Approved for use by Medical Professionals
- Face-to-Mask Sealing Edge Design Minimizes Inhaled Air Leakage at the Edges
- Provides ≥95% Filtration Level with a Particle Size of 0.3 Microns
- Adjustable Nose Piece and Elastic Ear Loop for Tight Fit
- The masks are reusable and can be used for 2-3 days (up to 72 hours)
- A mask should NOT be reused if they have any chance of droplets having landed on them
- A mask should NOT be reused if you have touched it with unwashed hands, it has been put on or removed improperly, or it was placed on a contaminated surface
Not sure whether you should wear a mask? Learn more about masks and mask safety here.
Specific Product Information
- Product Name: KF94 high efficiency filter mask design
- Materials: Non-Woven Fabric, KN95 Filter Material
- Executive Standard: National Standard GB2626-2006 KN95 Level
- Scope of Application: It can be used to prevent industrial dust, spray, fog, daily travel, etc.
- Please try on your mask and check its tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- When you feel that the respiratory resistance increases, or the mask is contaminated by droplets of any kind, it should be replaced immediately.
- This mask should not be refitted or cleaned
- This mask does not produce oxygen and cannot be used in an environment with oxygen concentration lower than 17%. It can only be used in a well ventilated area
- Normal temperature storage, relative humidity not more than 80%.
- Should not be exposed fire, rain, acid, alkali, or avoid direct sunlight
- Storage Life 3 years
- This mask can’t protect against harmful gas or steam
- It doesn’t produce oxygen and can’t be used in anoxic environment
- It can’t be used in oil mist environment
- Avoid sharp corners when bending nose clip and put fingers on the inside of the nose clip when folding mask.