These KN95 masks are individually wrapped and have passed FDA standards, as well as CE Certification standards EN 149.2001 +A1 2009 and have KN95 GB262-2006 certification. Copies of the certificates are in the product images.
- Provides 360 degree protection and comfortable breathing zone
- Flexible soft metal nose clip provides a 3D contoured, custom fit with secure seal
- 5 layers of protection including an electrostatic filter (see photos below)
- High quality elastic ear band makes the mask easy to wear and comfortable, without slippage
- Individually wrapped
- Colors included in 10-pack: 2 blue, 2 green, 2 purple, 2 pink, 1 red, 1 yellow,
- Intended for use as a General Use Mask Only, Not Approved for use by Medical Professionals
- Face-to-Mask Sealing Edge Design Minimizes Inhaled Air Leakage at the Edges
- Provides ≥95% Filtration Level with a Particle Size of 0.3 Microns
- Adjustable Nose Piece and Elastic Ear Loop for Tight Fit
- Available in: blue, green, purple, pink, red, yellow,
You can use each mask safely for up to 72 hours!
- The masks are reusable and can be used for 2-3 days (up to 72 hours)
- A mask should NOT be reused if they have any chance of droplets having landed on them
- A mask should NOT be reused if you have touched it with unwashed hands, it has been put on or removed improperly, or it was placed on a contaminated surface
Not sure whether you should wear a mask? Learn more about masks and mask safety here.
Specific Product Information
- Product Name: HL-0114 folding KN95 high efficiency filter mask
- Materials: Non-Woven Fabric, KN95 Filter Material
- Executive Standard: National Standard GB2626-2006 KN95 Level
- Scope of Application: It can be used to prevent industrial dust, spray, fog, daily travel, etc.
- Please try on your mask and check its tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- When you feel that the respiratory resistance increases, or the mask is contaminated by droplets of any kind, it should be replaced immediately.
- This mask should not be refitted or cleaned
- This mask does not produce oxygen and cannot be used in an environment with oxygen concentration lower than 17%. It can only be used in a well ventilated area
- Normal temperature storage, relative humidity not more than 80%.
- Should not be exposed fire, rain, acid, alkali, or avoid direct sunlight
- Storage Life 3 years
- This mask can’t protect against harmful gas or steam
- It doesn’t produce oxygen and can’t be used in anoxic environment
- It can’t be used in oil mist environment
- Avoid sharp corners when bending nose clip and put fingers on the inside of the nose clip when folding mask.
NOTE: These are labeled non-medical grade FDA and CE certified masks from an FDA and CE certified company. They have passed testing for the highest standards.